1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OoGolden_Place's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by OoGolden_Place, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OoGolden_Place

OoGolden_Place New Member
    Survivor

What is your in game name?:
    OoGolden_Place
    How many hours per week do you play on the server?:
    um i just joined back today bc the server was down but i can play 24/7
    When did you first join the server?:
    Jul 16, 2018
    Why should we hire you to become a builder?:
    I am really good at building! I am sorry for not playing at all and for jooining just today but i want to improve the server! I can build houses, castle, ect!​
    Provide screen shots and/or videos of your builds with proof you made them:
    i dont really have screenshots but i can prove on server!​

2. Psychotic_OZ

Psychotic_OZ Server Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlueSteelAU

BlueSteelAU Donator

no one canm play 24/7 not even me :) lol. i think we'll have to see what you build on the server and how good you are at doing builds that others ask for. its a no for ma at this point in time, give it another2 weeks at least and be activly building on the server and getting to know the community and for them to get to know you

• Like Like x 1
  4. WesternWarlock

WesternWarlock Server Admin
    Staff Member *

I’m pretty skeptical about having you join so soon and then applying the day after you joined. I want to see what you can do. It’s a NO from me at the moment until you can prove that you can build.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Psychotic_OZ

Staff Member Owner * MOD

6. PistolPet

PistolPet New Member
    Survivor

You need to prove more richness in your builds. The castle you made wasn't fully finished.
    "The build is good but it is missing a castle."
    the middle was very off and there was lost of little factors that joined up and was like a big factor.

the castle was also fairly simple. It took you a while to build that. If we asked you to build something in 10 minutes what would you build.
    Maybe you can build well but you need to also do it faster. If we ask you to build a spawn warp we wont wait 5 years until you finish building it.

Until you can prove that you can build faster it is a NO from me since you can build well.

Thank you for applying,

Yours truly,

PistolPet.

Staff Team of Psychotic-Hell.

7. oO_ICE_Oo

oO_ICE_Oo Forum Mod
    Staff Member MOD

I have to agree with PP. you spent a lot of time on the build and it did look pretty good but it was mostly unfurnished. the lighting wasn't incomplete (torches everywhere) and it lacked a diverse color pallet (it was 95% cobble).

A builder needs to be able to completely finish a build, be able to furnish and add details. and be able to work with a more difficult color pallet then just cobble

If I assign you a build and you can complete it for me in an agreed upon time frame It might change my mind.

Its a no from me

8. BlueSteelAU

BlueSteelAU Donator

you were rude to players who came to look and got in your way.. as ICE and Pistol said you took way too long for what you did, even when helped by a staffmember who built the basic walls for you. its was unfinished in my eyes you had the walls , but nothing in the castle even after being hinted at that it needs some buildings inside. you cad somer nice ideas but sorry the buid just wasn't fleshed out
    its a NO from me untill you improve in attitude as well as building excperience

9. Psychotic_OZ

Staff Member Owner * MOD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.