1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OoGolden_Place's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by OoGolden_Place, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OoGolden_Place

OoGolden_Place New Member
    Survivor

What is your in game name?:
    OoGolden_Place
    How many hours per week do you play on the server?:
    15 hours
    When did you first join the server?:
    Dec 14, 2017
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I am a very nice kid and interested in helping! I Iove the whole server, the way its made and all the owners and staff! I love meeting new awesome people and it gives me a satisfying turn of satisfaction of meeting different kind of people and seeing what kind of culture there from! It gives me a pleasure to help the server to progress in its growth as your are fairly familiar that i am a youtuber and a twitch streamer! I know i have been applying for builder rank but i understood my mistakes in the built that i have made and i wont put my emotions to getting denied on the application but i will be happy either way if i get helper or not! Anyways i am a very generous person that would love to help the community and know new people! I love to see the server grow and hope many people would come by to play it! I have a mic that i can use to talk or help someone out if they are in need for support! Either way i am truly amazed of OZ and they other admins!

Golden​
    Why should we choose you to become a helper?:
    I am a very well known person in this server now and i love to help people! The reason why u guys should pick me or if u guys decide to, i am very into helping people out and i would love to assist people in the server that need some help! Its a very interesting question " why should ii be picked not others?" well i would understand why people to appreciate me sometimes and i would do anything to help! I love minecraft as much as my satisfaction on playing Psychotic-Hell :D ! I would also love to make videos on the server and get many people to join but besides the point i believe that i am very nice and appreciative of what i get so much love to help this server !

Golden​

2. BlueSteelAU

BlueSteelAU Donator

sorry its a NO from me at this time. I need to see you be more mature , less argumentative, and helping others to get to know the server. If you fail this time please try again later and try to take on board what i have stated :)

3. oO_ICE_Oo

oO_ICE_Oo Forum Mod
    Staff Member MOD

I have to agree with blue. Its a NO from me, but if you can show us you can be mature, respectful and helpful then next time it could be a yes

4. Psychotic_OZ

Psychotic_OZ Server Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD

After careful consideration I have decided to set this as denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.