1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PrettyPr1ncess's Helper Complaint

Discussion in 'Helper Complaints' started by PrettyPr1ncess, Aug 10, 2018.

1. PrettyPr1ncess

PrettyPr1ncess New Member
    Survivor

What is your in game name?:
    PrettyPr1ncess
    Name of the Helper who abused?:
    fishsocks
    Time of the incident ?:
    Aug 10, 2018 at 8:00 PM
    The rule(s) broken?:
    Used staff powers to teleport to me when he saw I found a treasure in the chat, checked my treasure chest so I killed him, then kept tping back and trying to use fly so I couldnt kill him and whinged to me when I wouldnt give his stuff back and told me I wasn't allowed to do that. I said it wasn't against the rules and Krishpy (mod) agreed with. fishsocks also kicked me from the server twice.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. fishsocks

fishsocks New Member

Pretty id like to clarify I kicked you because you were instantly killing me while I just wanted to get my stuff back and you have done this before with a lot of people like little dog and you need to stop tp trapping people I am sorry I thought it was a rule and it is my mistake but you should let people get there stuff and I wouldn't of done anything then

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. fishsocks

fishsocks New Member

and I didn't want to pvp

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. PrettyPr1ncess

Survivor

All you had to do was stop coming back to my treasure and talk it out. Last time I did this before you were helper was because you were hitting me with a diamond axe and littledog was hitting me with his sword.

5. fishsocks

fishsocks New Member

pretty I'm happy to let this go but I was doing nothing to you at this time and you were in a eager moment to keep killing me when I was trying to avoid you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. fishsocks

fishsocks New Member

firstly it start I tped to you to see how you were getting to all these chests and I you thought I was stealing your chest but you cant actually steal them when you've clicked to it so I was monitoring you. and that when you must thought I was stealing your loot.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. PrettyPr1ncess

Survivor

You obviously weren't trying to avoid me if you kept tping back when I was trying to get my treasure, but I couldn't because I was combat tagged.

8. fishsocks

fishsocks New Member

i just wanted to get some of my stuff back that I got from the chest which I thought I could do

• Dislike Dislike x 1